Choosing and planning ethical evaluations
- “Generating random numbers”
- “The ultimate guide to generating synthetic data for causal inference”
- Paul Hünermund and Beyers Louw, “On the Nuisance of Control Variables in Regression Analysis”1 (click on the PDF link in the right sidebar)
- “Types of Evaluation,” National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention, Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Chapters 11–13 in Impact Evaluation in Practice2
- Chapter 15 in The Effect3 (skim this)
The slides for today’s lesson are available online as an HTML file. Use the buttons below to open the slides either as an interactive website or as a static PDF (for printing or storing for later). You can also click in the slides below and navigate through them with your left and right arrow keys.
Videos for each section of the lecture are available at this YouTube playlist.
You can also watch the playlist (and skip around to different sections) here:
Paul J. Gertler et al., Impact Evaluation in Practice, 2nd ed. (Inter-American Development Bank; World Bank, 2016), https://openknowledge.worldbank.org/handle/10986/25030. ↩︎